Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KERB CRAWLER!!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Enough is enough.

tell TPTB at your place of work to fix the internet access so you can come and play at TK.
I mean, really.
You've missed LOTR re-cast, the "HAIR" lyrics being posted, somebody or other being sexy down in MF, Menty getting chased out of his home by a rogue helicopter, and loads of other fun stuff. Tell them I said get a move on.
PLUS-
It's Friday!

God, I really DO suck.

The 'net connect was fixed the middle of last week after being down for TWO weeks. Of course, that doesn't explain my TK absence while at the house...

I find it's hard to catch-up the longer you're away...........

Tell me about it. But, if you don't worry about catching up, and just jump right in, you'll be ok.

I'm the fucking non-sequitur MASTER.

I can always just post stupid shit that doesn't mean a thing to anybody but me.
Why, that's my sexy Batman villain calling card!

encore_groundhog1.jpg

Yes, but I saw my shadow... so it's to be 6 more weeks of winter, then.

SQUEE!

So.......... I'm thinking about an overhaul.

You know... the works. New AV, new siggy... new attitude and new flavor profile.

Any ideas?

:D

snow boarding has been quite acceptable, I will concede that.

changing one's Av & sig is always refreshing...

curiousa2z said:
:D

snow boarding has been quite acceptable, I will concede that.

changing one's Av & sig is always refreshing...

You been watching the Olympics? Fuck! That "Flying Tomato" kid is the SHIT!

Oh and for those who care and keep track of these things... while the northeast is BURIED under "Blizzard 2006," New Mexico is about as dry as a geriatric nun in a sandstorm, or a shy mummified Egyptian princess.

I'm just sayin.'