Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ketman

because pigs can fly?:
pigfly.gif

You should approve my request because I've been silent too long. I'm goddamned sick and tired of all this touchy feely, lovey dovey shit.

I wanted to belong to a real troll board, and all I got wuz a boardful of pricks falling over themselves, congratulating each other for fuck knows what.

Messenger sounds like the man to change things.

I have hope for the future of Troll Kingdom, with men like Messenger at the helm.

Fucktards.

Ketman said:
You should approve my request because I've been silent too long. I'm goddamned sick and tired of all this touchy feely, lovey dovey shit.

I wanted to belong to a real troll board, and all I got wuz a boardful of pricks falling over themselves, congratulating each other for fuck knows what.

Messenger sounds like the man to change things.

I have hope for the future of Troll Kingdom, with men like Messenger at the helm.

Fucktards.
you give messengre too much credit i hear tell he is a maladjusted pimply-faced teenager

Fuck you, Messenger. I'm not a dual.

Fucktard.

Look, we either work towards the annihilation of TK as it exists now, or we spend our time peeking behind masks.

What the fuck do you want it to be?

Ketman said:

Fucktard.

Look, we either work towards the annihilation of TK as it exists now, or we spend our time peeking behind masks.

Bye.

Ketman said:

Fucktard.

shut up!!! did i give you permission to speak? you are my dual.