Kill Miss Manners

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
Yes, we should kill her by sending belgian chocolates. (without any poisons or bombs)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
missmanners wants everyone to know that when she dies, she has instructed her lawyers, Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe, to give TK to T'Bonz to be run by the ExI staff, with the old EFCL constitution for rules.

;)

mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
missmanners wants everyone to know that when she dies, she has instructed her lawyers, Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe, to give TK to T'Bonz to be run by the ExI staff, with the old EFCL constitution for rules.

;)

mm

Since you'll no longer have a pulse, I assume I'll have an admin position?

I can work with Bonzie and the EI Dum-Dum Squad.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
missmanners said:

;)

mm

Long live Miss Manners! ;)

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
missmanners said:

;)

mm

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED THE CONSTITUTION FOR?!?!

OMG!!!:wtf?:

PreatorX

missmanners said:

;)

mm

Sweet! I'm behind that 150%!

You can all start caling me Senator PreatorX from now on!

Pryce

Kill Miss Manners with......what???

Cookies, Karma, Points????

I'm just hoping the pool boys keep her happy.....:)

And one day, I'll be invited to the pool.....Oh yeah!!

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Sardonica said:
Have you seen the "Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe" sign on the office in Harvard Square? I used to walk by that every day and always wondered if it was a joke, and if so, what the deal was...

It's an old joke, but if there's a sign in Harvard Square then it's quite likely a nod to the Car Talk guys, who make the joke every week.

missmanners listening to Car Talk, let alone NPR, kinda blows my mind...

Dr Fuckofff

Bowel Movement said:
ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto

Any attempt to kill or wound missmanners will be treated as a direct attack to all of us so be warned... Your destiny lies in your hands, my little friend!

<i>Le petie morte</i> should be about all that is required.

I have a few modest ideas on how this may be accomplished.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that ain't a nice thing to say at all.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Sadistic Bastard said:
<i>Le petie morte</i> should be about all that is required.

I have a few modest ideas on how this may be accomplished.

Oops! You are thinking LJ.
it's Viva Le Wi Mort!!