Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kjap, or whatever your name is....

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Let it go man, for christ sake, talk about getting your panties in a twist..

go blow M.J.

Damn, you really do suck don't you?

you are one dumbass, that's for sure.

That is pretty funny...but you are still an ass.

And the rest of the "you suck, blah, blah" karma you have been giving me. Listen peon: I took away your karma privileges last week or there abouts because your an idiot and you don't deserve them you can't TAKE my karma away, UNDERSTAND?!.

Just because I bitched you in one post and called you on your bullshit you have gone all cry baby on me. You have even changed your sig to attempt to annoy me :roll:

Listen up, just let it go. You're not important enough to feud with me so just let it go. This is a friendly warning to go find another hobby.

Oh my talk about having a pms moment. Quick little boy run off and make a list. Check it twice. And make sure you ask the old one to bring you a life. Oh... I stilll don't care about the karma thing. I just don't like you. Getting the message? Must be. Bye now.

Its the reason you don't like me thats hilarious though isn't it kjap? One little post and you go all cry baby. Look at your sig, look how much you care, you're a twat, son.

MJ WAS AQUITTED BY THE AMERICAN COURTS SYSTEM - HE MUST BE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a cute daughter Kjap. Make sure someone else teaches her how to spell and use basic grammar.

Wait, you're a model!? ... Now my interest is piqued, pix plz.

Aww, fuck it, I could care less about having some ongoing tiff with you.. Forget it.

You sell "fat burning" tablets on whatever the fuck that ebay thing is Kjap? Man, I hope your husband knows what you're really up to. I'll bet he'd be quite surprised to discover what a trashed out little gutterslut you are around here, right? :ccg:

Well, nice to have your pic and your daughters :) :bigass:

Ha ha, nice try...but no banana. She is cute though. My daughter is a lot cuter and my wife didn't marry a chick. You guys are so thick.

I suppose we should be grateful the really bad insults & stalking aimed at T'Bonz for months on end has abated for a while, and he has a new fixation in Menty.

Other than that - WOW! 'Little man' - WHAT A DISMISSAL THAT IS! HOW CAN MENTY RECOVER? STAY TUNED!

Naaa, t'bonz is still out there waiting to die. Menty enjoys a child molester and as a child protective services officer I find that just really fucked up. But have a nice day anyway.

NO! KJAP - NO! NOT THE NEUTRAL KARMA! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!

If you are a father, why do you sound like a 16 year old halfwit?