Ladies Daytime TV and WWE: Perfect Fit

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"The View" Host To Guest Star on Smackdown

I just received this press release in my inbox. The biggest question I take away from it: What's MVP doing on Smackdown? Wasn't he just drafted to Raw? You gotta love the brand split.

Sherri Shepherd of “The View” will make a special appearance on MyNetworkTV’s “WWE Friday Night SmackDown” airing May 1st. The event, to be held at Madison Square Garden, will culminate with Sherri getting in the corner with WWE Superstar MVP. Her magnetic personality and hilarious sense of humor never fails to delight audiences on the popular morning talk show but tune-in to see how this daytime superstar matches up against the WWE Superstars.

Will she get into the ring? You never know what is going to happen on Friday Night SmackDown. Find out what the ladies on “The View” had to say about Sherri and the WWE…

WWE Video Here

“WWE Friday Night SmackDown” features all of the action, excitement, drama and great athleticism of the star-studded cast of WWE Superstars, including Edge, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, CM Punk and Rey Mysterio

If only it were Hasselback walking into her death first. But, I won't be picky.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh, I heard them mentioning her name a few times this week, had no idea who she is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's a Bible-hugging whack-job who claimed on national TV that she thinks the world is flat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But Cassie says no one really believes that.