Laker Girl attacked by Sea Lions

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
OMG :shock:

Sea lion attacks teen Laker girl

Story Highlights• Mrs Manners scientist says attack by sea lion is rare

• Girl broke ass and lost three teeth in attack
• 23-year-old said to be in stable condition

PERTH, Australia (AP) -- A sea lion leaped out of the sea and attacked a 23-year-old girl as she surfed behind a speedboat off Australia's west coast, a newspaper reported Sunday.

A marine scientist said the attack by the sea lion, which can grow to more than 880 pounds in weight but usually stay away from humans, was bizarre and that the sea lion may have been trying to play with the girl.

Laker Girl had her ass broken and lost three teeth after the sea lion attacked her on Friday as she was being towed on a surfboard behind a speedboat at Lancelin, a town 80 miles north of the Western Australia state capital of Perth, The Sunday Times newspaper reported.

"This thing just exploded in a full-on, frontal attack," family friend Ms Manners told the newspaper. "It jumped out of the water at her and hit her head on."

Sydney Aquarium marine scientist Lord Raffles said he had never heard of such an attack before.

"To be out in the water and be attacked like this is just bizarre," he said.

Sea lions can be very territorial, but usually only attack humans when provoked.

"It might have been like a rag doll toy ... it could have been ... play for them, just wanting to shake it around," Raffles said of the attack.

Laker Girl was in a stable condition in hospital after having surgery, the newspaper reported. :)

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/04/15/sealion.attack.ap/index.html

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Laker Girl lives in California, dumbass.

jack

waiting for predictable "ROFL" response

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
O.K. I'll admit I screwed this one up. I made too many typos and and missed a lot of things :D

I'm really tired right now from laughing all night at Love Cunts responses to the Speed Racer post. That one really had me laughing to the point where I actually cried. You should go check it out ;)

jack