Lanzman should be re-named Borgsed

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
He should also be made to wear a dunce cap and sit in the corner while we throw rotten fruit at him. :rwmad:

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Well it seems clear that there are MAJOR problems happening behind the scenes now.

The board could be trashed. It may only be a question of how long it takes them to accept this and how quick they pull the trigger on another board.

MM, looks like we're going to need a temporary WF forum!

Email whatever WF contacts you have and point them here I guess.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'll handle the logistics of getting users transferred over here. PM me your real name, mailing address, Social Security Number, bank account numbers, and any compromising photos of yourself you may have so that I can ensure that everything is properly taken care of. :techman:

shootER

Red Whacker is hot!!
From TBBS:

Originally Posted by Lanzman
The latest:

It turns out that when the host rebuilt our server, they wiped it clean. Therefore it seems our last good back-up is from last November. We are probably going to lose four to five months worth of posts and whatnot.

As owner, I take full responsibility for not having a more current back-up. Order2Chaos and Kyle are doing what they can but the truth of it is that I fucked up. And, I still don't have an estimate of when we'll be back online.

I apologize to all our members. This wasn't planned out as well as it could have been.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Oh, for fuck sake!

Eminence

rogue telepath
From TBBS:

Lanzman said:
The latest:

It turns out that when the host rebuilt our server, they wiped it clean. Therefore it seems our last good back-up is from last November. We are probably going to lose four to five months worth of posts and whatnot.

As owner, I take full responsibility for not having a more current back-up. Order2Chaos and Kyle are doing what they can but the truth of it is that I fucked up. And, I still don't have an estimate of when we'll be back online.

I apologize to all our members. This wasn't planned out as well as it could have been.

Last November? We'll take it! Just get something, anything up so that we no longer have to deal with the dumbshit insanity of TBBS!! God, that place is a dump!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
When did the board change hands? Wasn't that about November? So basically there have been no backups since Lanzman took over? Hmm. If Elwood got the board back it would go without saying that Hood would get banned again for...whatever reason he was banned in the first place. And so would polarslam and Cheekymonkey and Cheekymonkey's dual, the 14th Doctor. But at least the board wouldn't just disappear for a week at random intervals. Hmmm...:S:

faceman

Rebel
November:

Hood banned.

Stock market up.

Monkey was a president.

Good times...

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Oh great, I'm banned again. Super.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
Now we'll never know if she was raped.

All those posts from the web archives.... argh.... I'll never find them again.

All my proof that it was an urban legend started by Good Will Riker, G O N E ........

The legend wins again!

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
I'll handle the logistics of getting users transferred over here. PM me your real name, mailing address, Social Security Number, bank account numbers, and any compromising photos of yourself you may have so that I can ensure that everything is properly taken care of. :techman:

Yes, but in reality you settle for pictures of our naked arses wouldn't you?