Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Night's Sex

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Mostly the usual, but of note:

First, he belted me. As in, spanked me with the belt. My parents never used a belt on me so no hang-ups there. Then he tied my wrists behind my back with the belt very tightly, and was pulling very hard on the belt while he was fucking me. He was pulling the belt from over my shoulder and the sex was missionary, so now I have all these knuckle bruises on my upper back from my hands getting pushed/pulled like that. He also spit on me several times :D to further express my worthlessness. Then he licked me -- it had been a while so that was nice, but the stubble was a little irritating-- and told me to fix him a drink. I was very drunk at this point and so I forgot to put ice in it, so I spent the rest of the night licking his balls because I'm "just a fucking useless slut who can't even make a drink right and I don't deserve [his] cock."

There was a little bit more mean stuff (spoken), but I don't consider it mean to *me* so much as mean in general, but if anyone's interested, I will post that too. Oh, and I got a few compliments mixed in with the additional meanness as well. (!!)

Oh, and anal sex this morning. Hurt quite a bit at first, but over all I think I'll be in better condition then usual for pooping.