Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laura

She's friend with Sunshine (from auditioning days) and actually brought in presents for some of the housemates from Sunshine (but Steve told her not to give them becaue it would break the rules, THE CUNT) so she's my new favourite, OKAY.

Is anyone ever going to post in this forum BUT ME.

I've been working like crazy all week (except Wednesday night when I got all LOL DURNKL for my b'day).

I'm going to download and watch today's show soon.

At this point I might as well root for Laura too, everyone else is tainted LOL TAINT.

I don't get it. UK BB housemates are spoiled rotten compared to US BB, who have to spend half their week with absolutely nothing to do in between competitions and ceremonies.

What was Laura's problem?

See, in America, a woman in that position would use the opportunity and all the cameras to verbally destroy the guy all summer. And then get jiggy with the hottest/most willing guy in the house.

Ex-Big Brother 11 housemate Laura has confirmed that she is going to appear in Nuts magazine.

The 20-year-old sales assistant, who walked out of the show yesterday morning, claimed that she would be doing a "tasteful shoot" for the publication.

"I think I'm doing Nuts magazine, which is the only offer that I had," she said during a press conference this morning.

"Rachael [White] did that and I think it was tasteful. And I would do that. I obviously wouldn't get my nipples out, but I'd do it in a classy way."

Laura claimed that she would use the money from the magazine deal to pay back her boyfriend Alex, who helped fund a £1,000 shopping spree on clothes before she went on the show.

LOL