Lauren and Luke A nominated for eviction

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fuck.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, the bullies had to win a BB eventually...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just as well, US BB started and it's sucking up all my time...

CaptainWacky

VOTING SUSPENDED, no one knows what the fuck is going on, rumours Lauren was kicked out for hitting Caroline which are apparently completely untrue!

So we don't know who's up really.

CaptainWacky

Okay, it's confirmed Lauren and Luke are up and Lauren (sadly) hasn't beaten Caroline to death.

I like Luke but I'm ALWAYS going to want the nice cute girl to stay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Can the Great British Public send a message via emails or calls or trending tweets that they don't accept the nominations?

#NeitherOne
#TryAgainHousemates
#NotTheseNominees

DO SOMETHING!!! :shock:

CaptainWacky

Yeah I don't think that's going to work.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's not popular enough for twitter campaigns. If it ever trends it's only in a completely unorganised way as people discuss various housemates during the show.

CaptainWacky

I remember "poor John James" trending and it made me feel ill.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It's amazing how many people really really like both of them and consider them friends the day after they got all the votes!

CaptainWacky

:(

CaptainWacky

Also: they didn't show the part where Lauren confronted Becky about telling Conor about the noms thing and put it to her that Becky did it because she was being targetted by Conor (which is the reason Lauren told BB about the "D and B" thing) and she tried to turn it around so that Conor would target Lauren instead (which is exactly what happened.) Then Becky lied her ass off. But they didn't show this. IT'S LIKE THEY WANT HER TO BE EVICTED.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fucking knobs.

Put them all up next week.

CaptainWacky

I really don't think I care anymore. She was my favourite by far and yes I know I always always make this mistake of getting caught up in only supporting one housemate but she had "winner" written all over her SO FUCK IT.