LayLow isn't high on this message board.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm thinking LayLow should be six feet under.

im thinking 3 feet he aint worth six, think of the unnecessary digging, just gotta find a good location.

Seph

Retired Account
yer or good old faithful shaloow grave with a layer of limestone above and below to hasten decomposition bye up 2 five times.....

ive said to much.....

*shut mouth and runs down the road hands flailing above head*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Charles, could you make an any more obvious dual?

Member of the NAP user group. Speaks only in third person. Takes offense quickly. Creates several threads all talking about yourself. Need I go on?

Seph

Retired Account
yes, cant spell and always uses words in the wrong context, now shall i go on?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes! LayLow can shut the fuck up. LayLow want say a word.

Shut up woman and get on LayLow's horse for the sole and humble purpose of giving you all a little place on the Internet to enjoy.

mmmm the second word in the second sentence gives this away as yet another Charles dual.

You fail Charles. As always.

Seph

Retired Account
totally, exactly what i said above

*LAUGHING*

jack

Great minds think alike, usually at the same time, too.

jack

Why lie? You've been outed. Just deal with it.

LayLow

Charles, could you make an any more obvious dual?

Member of the NAP user group. Speaks only in third person. Takes offense quickly. Creates several threads all talking about yourself. Need I go on?

LayLow would just like to say thanks stranger. It should be easy to point out the obvious, that LayLow is a member of New Age Posting social group.

Oh LayLow is not down with CeeJay or any member of New Age Posting. LayLow is here for the cookies.

Please feel free to contact LayLow at anytime if further information is needed on LayLow's affiliation with the social group stated above or LayLow's reason for being here.

Seph

Retired Account
^seconded