Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Me out of DayCare

FederalAgent007

Give me my name back.

If you don't, I am going to get arrested again.

Do you really want that on your head?

I have developed a sleeping disorder.

Jack...........I have only had 4 hours of sleep, I am getting tanked up on coffee laced with crack, I have been working my ass off on my vacation week. You don't want to go there Gag.

You should know what the password for the old JB account is.
Or, how to retrieve it.
If, in fact, you are the real Jillian.

You act perfectly mental for Jillian, and have us question you sanity properly,
but there are some gaps and hints laying about that put up flags for me.

You guys are so full of it. I have tried to get back on with my user names, I have tried with the passwords I had (I wrote them down), I requested a new password, entered my email and I always get this: you have entered an email address we do not recognize.

It is too much trouble, the admins don't want to let me on the board. Period. I am a has-been troll. You have better ones like Saint Lucifer.........who obsesses over me and tries to be me, The Question......who is a complete and utter asshole, MentalRetard.........the name says it all.

besides...........I won't be online that much longer. I am putting my house up for sale and moving, so I will be disconnecting my internet.

I'm not going to beg a bunch of kids to let me post on a troll board. I mean.............please????

FederalAgent007 said:
You guys are so full of it. I have tried to get back on with my user names, I have tried with the passwords I had (I wrote them down), I requested a new password, entered my email and I always get this: you have entered an email address we do not recognize.

It is too much trouble, the admins don't want to let me on the board. Period. I am a has-been troll. You have better ones like Saint Lucifer.........who obsesses over me and tries to be me, The Question......who is a complete and utter asshole, MentalRetard.........the name says it all.

Wrong. I recently had two of my dual accounts' emails erased. The account still stands and I can get into them anytime I want, but they are nolonger attached to an email. if what you are saying is true, your email addys have been erased. BUT!!! your passwords should still work.

So that leaves....... you are lying, or I don't have the right info on what happens with accounts.

Blindgroping said:
Wrong. I recently had two of my dual accounts' emails erased. The account still stands and I can get into them anytime I want, but they are nolonger attached to an email. if what you are saying is true, your email addys have been erased. BUT!!! your passwords should still work.

So that leaves....... you are lying, or I don't have the right info on what happens with accounts.

... or WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT??

FederalAgent007 said:

... or you may not even be this 'JILLIAN' retard.

FederalAgent007 said:
Give me my name back.

If you don't, I am going to get arrested again.

Do you really want that on your head?

I have developed a sleeping disorder.

What is it about DAYCARE that turns 'tough trolls' like FBI007 into whiny bitches begging to be let out? Please tell me I am not seeing ANOTHER member of TROLL KINGDOM begging and whining to be let out? To see such sickens me to no end. I am the ONLY individual here who displays pride?? I have never asked to be let out of DAYCARE and I shall never do so. Do you Admins understand this? NEVER. You are free to keep me here for all eternity yet I will bat nary an eyelash.

You know? I am beginning to like it here. Again. Peaceful although when that psychotic whore posts, the same becomes shattered. I am thus awakened to the reality that is my situation here on TROLL KINGDOM. Once again I have been banned (it IS a ban you dipshits - accept it) although this time I know it is PERMANENT. Such is life. Ah well. This gives me a chance to have fun slapping down the inferior FBI007 as the crazed bitch she is. Naturally she will see fit to regale me with more stories about her brushes with the law. I daresay this is a punishment of the most vicious order. Shame on you TROLL KINGDOM. *ROTFLMAO*