Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's face it, i'm just better than all of you!

Loopy from TW said:
You all know it's true!

Not really since I have seen where you got down upon your knees and inserted the cocks of every Admin into your mouth in order to buy your way out of DAYCARE. What a whiny little bitch. You remind me of people like Mentalcase, Eggsy and Zodiac.

Zodiac said:
Thanks for the laugh.
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone because everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

SaintLucifer said:

Not really since I have seen where you got down upon your knees and inserted the cocks of every Admin into your mouth in order to buy your way out of DAYCARE. What a whiny little bitch. You remind me of people like Mentalcase, Eggsy and Zodiac.
Show the proof! I think you really need to put the meth down, it has fucked you up!

Loopy from TW said:
Thanks, I've sereved my time, now I should be allowed to roam free!

Whiny bitch! Who do you think you are? ZODIAC? If you want out so badly just grab Miss Manner's cock, insert it into your mouth and suck the fuck out of it until the she-male explodes into your fucking mouth! If you hoover his/her cum out of his/her new balls enough then perhaps he/she will let you out yes?

All the fuckers did is ban you to DAYCARE. Fuckers completely banned Paladin for absolutely no reason other than that EGGS MAYONNAISE was complaining to them that I had made him my bitch at LoNaf. Now shut the fuck up and quit whining lest I start addressing you as ZODIAC.

I will now give you the definition of the word 'ZODIAC'.

ZODIAC

Definition:
One who whines, moans, groans and bitches like a fucking suck when someone makes him/her look the complete moron he/she is.

One who contacts authority figures every time he/she does not get his/her way.

SaintLucifer said:
Whiny bitch! Who do you think you are? ZODIAC? If you want out so badly just grab Miss Manner's cock, insert it into your mouth and suck the fuck out of it until the she-male explodes into your fucking mouth! If you hoover his/her cum out of his/her new balls enough then perhaps he/she will let you out yes?

All the fuckers did is ban you to DAYCARE. Fuckers completely banned Paladin for absolutely no reason other than that EGGS MAYONNAISE was complaining to them that I had made him my bitch at LoNaf. Now shut the fuck up and quit whining lest I start addressing you as ZODIAC.

I will now give you the definition of the word 'ZODIAC'.

ZODIAC

Definition:
One who whines, moans, groans and bitches like a fucking suck when someone makes him/her look the complete moron he/she is.

One who contacts authority figures every time he/she does not get his/her way.

Wow, did you type all that by yourself? Without mommy's help? Without sucking her tits?