Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LET'S SCARE HAMBIL AND MAKE HIM PEE!!!

True story.

My ex-girlfriend when she was little put a hamster in a towel and beat it with a hammer.

Heh. Hambil drinks about ten gallons of water a day, and has a bladder the size of a thimble. You don't have to do anything to make him pee. :lol:

Conchaga said:
You would be correct sir... er.. ma'am.... whatever.
THAT'S GAYBOY TO YOU!!!

gb-circlesm.png

Conchaga said:
True story.

My ex-girlfriend when she was little put a hamster in a towel and beat it with a hammer.
the thought of Superman ass-raping him and lots of Kryptonian sperm coursing through his body is a pretty scary thought.

My ex once made a hamster shake all over and run in the corner of its habitrail and pee... just by leanin' over and looking at it. The kids and I gave her shit mercilessly about that for MONTHS.

Kennyquator said:
the thought of Superman ass-raping him and lots of Kryptonian sperm coursing through his body is a pretty scary thought.

WTF does that have to do with my ex-girlfriend beating an innocent Hampster to a pulp with a hammer?

Conchaga said:
Let's give him to my ex.

Fuck but you must truly HATE your ex and I do mean HATE! This is not the only negative post you have made about her. Kill the bitch if you hate her so much. Hire some fucking hit men bitch!

Paladin said:

Kill the bitch if you hate her so much. Hire some fucking hit men bitch!
Advocating illegal activities? Hmm, I think it will slide, considering it's not as visible as overt child touching. Which is bad.