Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's talk about the green stuff, and I don't mean spinach.

word.jpg

Schwann's sells some great Asparagus spears. I put them in a crock pot with a little butter and shredded colby and Monterey Jack cheese. When they are nice and tender, the cheese melted, plate them and sprinkle a packet of seasoned almonds for salads over them. Yum, good stuff.

eloisel said:
Schwann's sells some great Asparagus spears. I put them in a crock pot with a little butter and shredded colby and Monterey Jack cheese. When they are nice and tender, the cheese melted, plate them and sprinkle a packet of seasoned almonds for salads over them. Yum, good stuff.

I usually grill the spears with olive oil and serve them with a marinated pork tenderloin wrapped in peppered bacon.

Sarek said:
I usually grill the spears with olive oil and serve them with a marinated pork tenderloin wrapped in peppered bacon.
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum ... I could eat them like that too.

I cook the spears like that for work parties. Can't grill at work but can hook up a crockpot.
I haven't grilled asparagus yet, but from those pictures, I think I'll be giving it a try.