Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LILITH

GIVE YOURSELF OVER TO ME. YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY....VERY SLEEPY...WHEN YOU WAKE UP WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD GRAMMOUR BOY....YOU WILL BECOME VERY HOT ALL OVER...YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON....YOU WILL RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND TURN ON THE WEBCAM AND MSN GRAMMOUR BOY IMMEDIATELY....WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD YOU WON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS....UNTIL YOU HEAR THE WORD GRAMMOUR BOY....KAPICHE

SLEEPY.....SLEEEEEEPY....SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY....

hypnosisub1.jpg

Tile that and use it as your background.
I did that for a while. NOONE used my computer!!
It was great!

Kefka said:
How about an in-depth thesis on my avatar now?

It is the avatar of a man with fine tastes. A man who learned to flip burgers at a ludicrously young age with the power of his mind alone. A man who's capacity for absinthe exceeds any other man who has lived. A man who can spin silky webs of intrigue with all the panache of a slightly miffed Bavarian mountain goat (on speed). A man who learned to live the fine life after purchasing a solid gold cheesegrate of his father's platinum card. A man who owns no socks. One could say it is an avatar of the man who created the O RLY owl images.

Gagh said:
A man who learned to flip burgers at a ludicrously young age with the power of his mind alone.
pwned.

BTW, it was me that had you banished to the bottom 3 fora, where you belong. Some rogue element on this board let you out.

Wanna go to Disneyland?

Kefka said:
pwned.

BTW, it was me that had you banished to the bottom 3 fora, where you belong. Some rogue element on this board let you out.

Wanna go to Disneyland?

I'd love to, but only if you go 50/50 with me on the candyfloss.