List the worst guns u know

Eevil1

Whut would B in your opinion the worst guns u have seen or heard of or used or owned?

4 me, it would B the Smith sw9ve. Trigger made 4 only men. To hard to pull. Sux.

Guns don't kill people, stoopid. People kill people. Whether it be by car, knife, blunt object, gun, or choking. Go educate yourself first before answering. If a mean fucker breaks into your house, and wants to kill you, you'll be wishing you had a gun then.

My air rifle is a hippy.

It constantly changes the telescopic hoojimaflips things so that I can't kill wabbits.

Therefore it is the worst gun I know.

Chickenshits who are afraid of, or are against guns should get the fuck out of this forum. And guns don't kill people, you peons. People kill people. Guns don't do anything unless someone makes it do something. Don't shift the blame to an object that doesn't think on its own. Gun shots are not automatically fatal either. Getting shot in the arm or leg is not a fatal hit.

Lilith said:
The ones that kill people.

Yeah, those self-powered, self-aiming, levitating guns are really technologically advanced, but they do tend to suck.

Oh, wait -- guns that kill people by themselves don't exist. Just like staplers that don't fly about the office stapling your papers together for you when you step out for coffee or a pee.

Human beings have been killing each other since there were human beings, and it wasn't ever suggested that rocks or sticks or poisons were the culprits, just the murder weapons. Maybe we as a species are actually getting more superstitious as we evolve.

The Question said:
Yeah, those self-powered, self-aiming, levitating guns are really technologically advanced, but they do tend to suck.

Oh, wait -- guns that kill people by themselves don't exist. Just like staplers that don't fly about the office stapling your papers together for you when you step out for coffee or a pee.

Human beings have been killing each other since there were human beings, and it wasn't ever suggested that rocks or sticks or poisons were the culprits, just the murder weapons. Maybe we as a species are actually getting more superstitious as we evolve.

You have to agree that certain object make it a hell of a lot easier for a person to kill another.
While a borderline person may decise to improperly prepare Pufferfish to kill someone, if there was a gun next to the cutting board, they'd be more inclined to plaster a hunk of lead behind your eyesocket.

Blindgroping said:
You have to agree
He doesn't have to agree with anything - he's TQ. In the words of Homer Simpson: "Facts smacks, you can prove anything with those."

Blindgroping said:
You have to agree that certain object make it a hell of a lot easier for a person to kill another.

Sure. Guns can kill more people, faster, than knives can. But bombs can kill more people, faster, than guns. Even cars can kill more people, faster, than guns can. But an object is only an object. It takes a deranged human being to use a gun for something other than preventing the deaths of innocent people.

While a borderline person may decide to improperly prepare Pufferfish to kill someone, if there was a gun next to the cutting board, they'd be more inclined to plaster a hunk of lead behind your eyesocket.

And if they were that deranged, the knife typically found in a kitchen would do just as well. Or using a gas oven and a lit match as an IED.

Hambil said:
He doesn't have to agree with anything - he's TQ.

Well, that's true of anyone, now isn't it? No one has to agree with anything.

In the words of Homer Simpson: "Facts smacks, you can prove anything with those."

Hey, I love facts -- I insist on them. The problem is that you've historically had a very difficult time actually recognizing them, let alone bringing them to the arena.

Back