Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL Gonad Friday

Mirah

I love you
Website still down but now I have the time anyway and we spoke ANYWAY so this conversation may be null and void. BUT! HEY! NOW you can practice merging these two threads together! OMG.

The other thread is locked so I cannot post in it. I was going to meet Gonad Friday night for something. The location where the meeting is-thier website is down so I could not get some pertinant details about it.

Dude, the website is NOT still down; or maybe it is and it is just in my cache.

I dont' fucking know. LOL. I have to go to sleep now. I'm going to go to work tomorrow and pack extra clothes so just in case I leave right from work to go to it. Or I"ll just come home and crash after work.
I am sure my assistant will play the "Ooooooh I had to hold down the fort for 3 days while you were gone" WHATEVER DO YOU YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU ASSHOLE! AND STOP WHINING ABOUT IT! ALSO I DONT' WANT TO HEAR HOW YOU DONT' HAVE ANY MONEY AND HOW TIRED YOU ARE ALL THE TIME. GET SOME GOOD WORK ETHIC AND MAYBE PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE.