Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL I'M DISGUSTING

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I just now wiped off the flakey chocolate pieces that got stuck on my boobs when I ate my Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll at 3PM. My time is now 9:29PM.

I thought some of my TGI Friday's Quesadilla Cheese Snack Chips (crisps you Brits) had gotten stuck in there earlier and didn't want my cleavage smelling like those so I reached down in and hunted but didn't find any, but I didn't bother actually looking in there.

So now I'm changing and I notice all these melty chocolate pieces everywhere, looked like dark feces at first. I wonder if I smell like chocolate there now? No signs of Quesadilla Cheese powder, though.

So one night while playing Xbox, I had these choclate truffles that my aunt had given me. Ugh, I could not resist. So anyway, I'm playin, and I don't want to get the controller all choclatey, because they have this very fine powder-so I fucking stuff my face up to the bag to get a truffle out-I dont' care, I'm home alone, its all good right?
Then my husband comes home.
I didn't notice I had any chocolate on my face, I thought I had done it pretty gracefully actually.
He starts laughing at me and wonders why I have all this shit all over my face or something. I go to the mirror to look-it was all over. 0_0
Kind of funny actually.
I think.
Damn those truffles!

hr0208.JPG