Look at the image, what do you think?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
skull.jpg

compelling? Certainly many ignorant people believed it.

Any still believe it?

Why is one race superior to another, I'm just DYING to find out

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
It all depends on what one believes. People tend to believe what they want to, regardless of whatever facts are laid before them. Thats how Hitler was able to brainwash so many people into believing in both him, and all of his twisted ideas

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie

Tyrant

headvoid said:
Why is one race superior to another, I'm just DYING to find out
Africans have thicker skulls, more muscle fiber per square inch, longer arms, mature faster physically, and posses skin which is more resistant to the harsh African sun as well as infection.

Caucasoids are more developed from the waist up, contrary to Africans (Or Negroids, whichever term you prefer) being more developed from the waist down. The purpose of lighter eye color is debated, although some theories suggest it's to help prevent snow blindness. And a whole bunch of other un-PC stuff.

'Superior' is a subjective term. As to your question, people say one race might be superior to another after speculating this or that environment might be more hospitable to one race or another.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Now do the Asians!

The Question

Eternal
Why is one race superior to another? Compare Amsterdam to Compton. That is fucking why.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Messenger said:
Africans have thicker skulls, more muscle fiber per square inch, longer arms, mature faster physically, and posses skin which is more resistant to the harsh African sun as well as infection.

Caucasoids are more developed from the waist up, contrary to Africans (Or Negroids, whichever term you prefer) being more developed from the waist down. The purpose of lighter eye color is debated, although some theories suggest it's to help prevent snow blindness. And a whole bunch of other un-PC stuff.

'Superior' is a subjective term. As to your question, people say one race might be superior to another after speculating this or that environment might be more hospitable to one race or another.

You have described differences in their evolution to surroundings, not superiority.

Come on ya bastards, I have to find a fuckin quote in the next 48 hours

Tyrant

headvoid said:
You have described differences in their evolution to surroundings, not superiority.
You asked, more or less, why some might be led to believe one race is superior to another.

The discussion is then is why some people believe? The belief of superiority has some foundation in reality. Again, it's a subjective term, so you'll have to ask them what they believe are criteria for a superior man.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Yep, it's like asking which soda we believe is the better brand simply based off of packaging.

The Question

Eternal
If you focus on the physical, sure it is.

Or you could take the advice I gave: compare the different groups' results when they run their own communities.

Compare Compton, CA to Riverside, IA.

Or, if you prefer, compare Madrid to Johannesburg. Or Columbus, OH to Nogales, Mexico.

I'm sure the majority would prefer to think that racism stems purely from shallow, superficial trivia -- the sad fact is that, no, it doesn't. There are differences, there are objective points of comparison, and non-whites simply, plainly, flatly don't stack up. Nothing to do with skin color, everything to do with the associated culture's mores.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Messenger said:

Their muscle tissue is in fact denser and it's one of the reasons you don't see very many black swimmers --it has a serious effect on their buoyancy. Years ago when I was taking lifeguard training, we had a black teenager who was built like a fucking destroyer and easily in the best shape of anyone in the class. The problem was that he sank like a rock. He finally had to drop out when it came time for the test where you have to tread water for sixty seconds using only your legs and holding a ten-pound weight (I remember he churned up the water like a speedboat propeller, to no avail). Body fat also has a major bearing on buoyancy, although there was a very lean white guy in the same class who didn't have anywhere near as much trouble.

I've also heard something about blacks having longer ligaments (where "white men can't jump" comes from) but don't know if there's any truth to it.

Tyrant

Archibald Nixon said:
I've also heard something about blacks having longer ligaments (where "white men can't jump" comes from) but don't know if there's any truth to it.
I don't know about the jumping part, but being more developed from the waist down (Hence those African champion sprint runners) would probably have something to do with it.

From physiological perspective, blacks are better capable when it comes to bursts of energy but suffer in terms of endurance.

We're not talking about being twice as strong or resilient, but small percentages significant enough to show themselves in physical activities which reward those respective attributes.