Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loopy

I saw the block. It was awesome, that fucking fruit loop must have tried to log in, what 400 times???

:bigass:

jack said:
I saw the block. It was awesome, that fucking fruit loop must have tried to log in, what 400 times???

:bigass:

ROFL
1.gif

It's true, it was like a full time job for him yesterday. When he wasn't whining about it through his little friends :)

Mr. Anus-Hole said:
What is this guy's problem? He sounds like a real jerk.
That's not a total giveaway right there!

Oh, aside from the cappy handle, the time you decided to register, and the acting dumb.

What a pussy ass system you have here. You have a TROLL site, or in theory it is, and you ban for something that makes you mad. What a chickenshit cowardly lion you are. Further evidence this isn't a troll site. This is nothing more than a support group/chat room for losers

Thug Angel said:
What a pussy ass system you have here. You have a TROLL site, or in theory it is, and you ban for something that makes you mad. What a chickenshit cowardly lion you are. Further evidence this isn't a troll site. This is nothing more than a support group/chat room for losers

What's your point?

Thug Angel said:

Yet you are here. Constantly. Care to explain?

I think we should ban the whole bunch of them.

This situation is really getting out of control. It wouldn't be a bad idea to institute a warning system, too.

FBI parte due said:
I think we should ban the whole bunch of them.

This situation is really getting out of control. It wouldn't be a bad idea to institute a warning system, too.

But you don't ban. Remember? Damn but this war I have started has turned out pretty well now. It has revealed this site to be full of the hypocritical jackasses I knew it to be.

But, you know, recent events and all.

Can we really continue to be a troll board when so much blatant flaming goes on?

TK has never been about the flaming, or free speech. Our current needs would be much better served if we adapted a TrekBBS-style moderation system.

After all, it worked so well for them.

FBI parte due said:
I certainly wouldn't miss their lot here, but isn't this the exact same reason why TK was created in the first place? Because TBBS was trying to throw out people that they didn't like and some of you decided that was wrong? A year ago, when I was fresh from TBBS and didn't understand the concept of free speech, I probably would have agreed with you.

The TW fuckers aren't worth the effort to change a board that works fine, and changing the rules to accomodate them means they win. Just neg them into the red or ignore them.