Lost

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Is it just me, or is this show getting incredibly BORING and incredibly REPETETIVE??? Seriously, do we need to see the hatch opening from THREE different perspectives. We're three episodes in, and the nothing has progressed past episode one, except for the appearance of The Others.

I'm beginning to realize that American television has too many episodes per season. Even 22 is stretching it. What happens is, you have to fill up so many episodes, so you end up showing the same thing three times, and just adding a couple of minutes here and there.

I still like Lost, it's just been dragging lately.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The whole thing about the clock counting down was pointless. And I wanted Jack to let it time out, but nooooooooooooo, he's got to give in to Locke, who I feel isn't a good guy anymore. Not after his recent actions. He wouldn't listen to Hurley when he told him not to blow up the hatch, and wouldn't listen to Hurley when he said the numbers being put in the computer were bad.

Now, WTF is up with Jin talking English next week?? With no accent at all????

-Cy

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Didn't watch last night's episode yet, but I am assuming that Jin's English speaking is a dream sequence or something.

I hope to God the show progressed a bit!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Well, it was pretty good, especially with Hurley's backstory. And you're assumption about Jin is correct. ;)

I'll talk more about it with you have you've seen it, young man!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
This happened in the 1st season...some dragging to cover the fact that the plot is only so thick.

I've been very pleased with this season so far and felt that things are finally picking up.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
True, there were a number of "slow" episodes last year as well, which was made even more frustrating with 4-6 week breaks between episodes thrown in. You probably didn't notice because you downloaded and watched them all at once (I think).

Anyway, even when something seems to be unimportant in this show it usually has a habit of turning up again in a later episode and making more sense. Sorta.