Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LUCI IS BACK!

Enkephalen said:
And posting in Daycare. Welcome back Luci. I hope you are over you recent illness.:love:

Hello ENKIE sweetiepie! Thank you for the welcome. I have recovered yes. Received a tongue-lashing from the doctor but of couse. *shrugs with indifference* You would think it is a crime NOT to go to a doctor when you are sick the first time. Fuck him.

Enkephalen said:
And posting in Daycare. Welcome back Luci. I hope you are over you recent illness.:love:
Hi, slowpoke. Lord Raffles and I have unmasked him at BH. If you like I can post links to his blathering here.

Thank you, but there is no need for the link Messenger. He's back to posting here at TK and I am not a member at Brawl Hall.

Enkephalen said:
Thank you, but there is no need for the link Messenger. He's back to posting here at TK and I am not a member at Brawl Hall.
Hi, slowpoke. Lord Raffles and I have unmasked him at BH. If you like I can post links to his blathering here.

Deep down, everyone's glad Luci is back. They miss his yellow posts that infuriate and enrage everyone else into a frenzy of posts to refute his statements. C'mon, admit it, you're all glad to have your favorite troll back posting. Although, I think he's still struggling to get his stamina back. That pneumonia really took the wind out of his sails. I hope Luci received the one-time pneumonia shot so it will never reoccur.

Enkephalen said:
Deep down, everyone's glad Luci is back. They miss his yellow posts that infuriate and enrage everyone else into a frenzy of posts to refute his statements. C'mon, admit it, you're all glad to have your favorite troll back posting. Although, I think he's still struggling to get his stamina back. That pneumonia really took the wind out of his sails. I hope Luci received the one-time pneumonia shot so it will never reoccur.

Come now. MESSENGER is glad I had pneumonia. No doubt he had his fingers crossed in the hopes I would expire. I hate to admit it, but so was the Canadian government. Treatment costs money, although I made certain the fucking doctor knew I paid his cocksucking wages, bitch that he was. Fucker pissed me off for not coming in earlier when something was wrong. Motherfucking Pakis and Chinks fill up our hospitals with goddamn paper cuts on their fingers and this fucker is whining about my ass? Even worse, I actually paid into our medical system. The Chinks and Pakis did not because they only got off the boat probably 2 days before my fucking arrival. I will not get into details. Let's just say I got into a lot of shit.