Lucy...Were you one of those Damn Hippies that Fled to Canada during the Vietnam War?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Inquiring minds would like to know! :)

I wasn't even a gleam in daddy's eye during the Vietnam War, so your question is irrelevant.

Your question also supposes that I am American. I was born in the city of Toronto, ON Canada. I am so Canadian I shit maple leafs, and piss maple syrup, bitch.

362.imgcache.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I wasn't even a gleam in daddy's eye during the Vietnam War, so your question is irrelevant.

Does your daddy have any clue the service he would have been doing mankind had he made you a snail trail down your mommy's throat? Or at the very least, ass fucked her.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Just Checking. I've been hearing some very strange things about you!

The fact you hear things about me, but nothing about yourself or anyone else on this shithole is most telling indeed. I have stated many times that my fame spreads. Your post would prove my point. My superior station makes me very well known. Everyone wants me. Sarek, constantly mentioning my name as he discusses sexual issues, obviously has a powerful lust for my schlong. He is to be sorely disappointed.