Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man and his penis

^As rarely as I post it would at least be a slow process... something we can't say for you, can we?

Calli said:
^As rarely as I post it would at least be a slow process... something we can't say for you, can we?

Well, you can say whatever the hell you like. Of course, the more you say, the more you shoot that theory in the ass, so speak on.

course, it may look alright, but what about for instance, internal lubrication...i'm assuming that would have to be externally provided, unless i missed something? or is the prostate supposed to provide?

I dunno, waste of a perfectly serviceable penis. The pain of recovery is another factor. Of course, what if later on he decides that he made a mistake? Oh, then my signature comes into play.

I wonder how he can enjoy coitus. He doesn't have a womb to provide the extra stimulation. He does have that stand in clitoris, but the female orgasm is enhanced by the womb's involvement and is not just from the clitoris. Hence after a hysterectomy and removal of the uterus, the female's orgasm is impacted, and not for the better.

Why can't people just get some good old fashion therapy and not do something so drastic as this surgery?

Or was this supposed to be a joke thread?