Man Cuts Off His Cock Off In A Busy London Restaurant

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
A man chopped off his penis with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy central London restaurant.

Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told The Sun: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out. Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it.''

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was described as stable.

A spokeswoman for Zizzi said later that the man was not thought to have any connection with the restaurant.

In a statement, she said: "At around 9pm on Sunday, a man walked into the Zizzi restaurant on The Strand, down the stairs to the basement restaurant area and tried to enter a kitchen.

"Members of staff stopped him, at which he ran into a second kitchen area. The man then picked up a kitchen knife and slashed himself across the wrist and groin areas before running back into the restaurant, where he continued to stab himself.

"This happened in a matter of seconds and was obviously extremely frightening and distressing for the many customers and staff in the restaurant at the time.''

LOL

Of course if the man had been gay and there were children in the restuarant it would be "GAY SICKO THROWS COCK AT INNOCENT SEXLESS KIDS AND SHIT!"

I would do it at the top of the London eye.

people would be running in all directions but going BONC BONC BONC on the glass as they try to get away

headvoid said:
I would do it at the top of the London eye.

people would be running in all directions

Wouldn't that be: "but going OMG LOL BONC on the glass as they try to get away"?

It's all in the perspective you take.

At that moment, the chef runs out and yells, "I ran out of giblets!"
Sees the cock-cutter and yells, "YOU!"

And if this is London, there would be a table next to you seated with sock-puppets singing the Twangers song.

wheel12.jpg

Back