Man trolled to death?

Dark Jedi

A coroner has called for "insult chatrooms" to be banned after a man took his own life while being watched by others on a web cam.

A verdict of suicide was returned on Kevin Whitrick, 42, of Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, who died in March.

The court heard he was using Paltalk, which urged users to insult each other, when he said he wanted to kill himself.

He hanged himself while some internet users urged him on and others tried to stop him, coroner Michael Gwynne heard.

'Well-liked'

The coroner was told Mr Whitrick had been using a "friendly insult" forum at the time of his death.

Mr Gwynne said: "The death of Kevin Whitrick should not be allowed to pass without someone seeing if it is possible to stop chatrooms of this nature being on the internet."

Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/6993095.stm

You have to be so careful when you're using those "friendly insult" forums. Otherwise you may unwittingly be exposed to some unfriendly insults along the way. I hope you folks are all gonna change your ways, and be nice to each other from now on.......

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dark Jedi said:
Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/6993095.stm

You have to be so careful when you're using those "friendly insult" forums. Otherwise you may unwittingly be exposed to some unfriendly insults along the way. I hope you folks are all gonna change your ways, and be nice to each other from now on.......

I wish you would kill yourself, you fucking waste of skin.

Mr. Toad

Banned
maybe we can all encourage Vap to hang himself live on the internet. I'd pay good money to see that. Course, he'd have to get someone to lift him up to the noose.

jack

As you know, I'm already extremely well hung.

hOP, LITTLE TOAD!

Mr. Toad

Banned
jack said:
As you know, I'm already extremely well hung.

hOP, LITTLE TOAD!

Mrs. Vap has informed me otherwise.

Oh, weren't you going to send your wife over to my place so she can 'kick my ass'? another empty threat, or is she too busy kicking your tiny little pimpled ass?

jack

hAHAHHAAHHHH

That's all it takes to pwn you, little frog.

HOP TO IT, NOW!

jack

Mr. Toad said:
DING! Room 452.

Bellhop to it!!

Thanks for the acknowledgement you are completely pwned little Toad.

Hop Hop Hop!!!! :bigass:

jack

You're right about that.

jack

Coming from someone who clearly sucks the fruity pebbles from Hellman's droopy anus, your post is quite funny.

Funny in that sad way.

jack

Mr. Toad said:
another sock with his face firmly up Gnome backside. Keep up like this and you may displace Dork Lord soon!

Is this English?