Manchester Shitty Fan and his Tattoos.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Seriously. What a prick. I love the Beeb's last line.

Robinho move leaves tattooed Manchester City fan blue

Robinho's departure from Manchester has left one man feeling particularly blue - die-hard fan Chris Atkinson has the Brazilian's name tattooed on his chest.

And to make matters worse the tribute is etched next to another Samba star who never even signed for the club.

Mr Atkinson, 26, of Altrincham, got a Kaka tattoo soon after the Blues lodged a £100m bid - only for him to sign for Real Madrid.

The part-time Hollyoaks actor said he was "gutted" Robinho had left City.

"I got the Kaka tattoo and got quoted saying I'd get Robinho done next," said Mr Atkinson, who also works in a pub in Timperley.

"My mate had a bet with me that I wouldn't get it done - so I did it."

The Brazil international, who cost a record-breaking £32.4m when he signed for City, is joining his former club Santos on a six-month loan.

The 26-year-old forward has made only sporadic appearances this season and scored his first goal in City's 4-2 FA Cup win over Scunthorpe.

Mr Atkinson, who has about 25 tattoos, was mocked by his friends for the Kaka tattoo but is unrepentant over his Robinho ink.

"He was quality; I'm gutted he's gone," he said.

"It's only a loan deal, so you never know he might come back.

"But they're saying in the papers that he's kicked his last ball for City, so I don't know."

Despite his departure Mr Atkinson will not be covering up the names on his chest, which are displayed alongside genuine City legend Shaun Goater.

"I'll just wait until I have kids and call them Robinho and Kaka," added Mr Atkinson, who currently does not have a girlfriend.

_47206710_tattoomanchris.jpg

Peckerwood.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
LOL - "who currently does not have a girlfriend" - hmmmm - can't understand why....

Seph

Retired Account
1 WORD = IMBECILE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd hit it!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They could work his tattoos into a Hollyoaks storyline.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, they could lead negotiations in one of the show's frequent hostage situations.

Tatts: Robinho.

Hostage taker: No, mate! I ain't tellin you my name! Now gimme what I asked for or this lead character who the writers have run out of stories to write about will GET IT! We got a DEAL?!

Tatts: Kaka!!

BANG BANG

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Take that, Eastenders!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What would possess anyone to get a tat of a player your club hasn't even signed?

I'm off to get Nicky Butt tattooed on my Arse, and David Bellion on my Bellend.