Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandi

Oopsy. Yet another FBI007 thread. Damn. Mine eyes need to be checked. By the way, never mind about MANDI. She is nothing but a fat cunt who thinks she is a GOTH.

SaintLucifer said:
By the way, never mind about MANDI. She is nothing but a fat cunt who thinks she is a GOTH.
And you are nothing but a fat little 30 year old virgin who thinks he is the greatest troll ever. (Fuck, even I'm a better troll than you are, and my trolling SUXS).

Lou The Beagle said:
And you are nothing but a fat little 30 year old virgin who thinks he is the greatest troll ever. (Fuck, even I'm a better troll than you are, and my trolling SUXS).

Yet you keep following me into DAYCARE. Do you have a fascination for the greatness that is SAINTLUCIFER? You must needs to touch me in the hope my troll expertise (even though I am not a troll) will rub off on you?

Nope, I can handle my own as far as trolling goes. You should see the troll I just pulled on Notorious F.A.G (AKA Thug Luv) in Speak Freely.

And please. You are indeed a troll. Every last person who signs up to TK is a troll to some degree. You are not innocent and neither am I.

cut the bullshit.

:)