MARCUS TO WIN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There's no other choice now.

You've got to love someone who'd talk in mixed company about a dream he had where he was fighting John Bradshaw Leyfield.

CaptainWacky

"Freddie, I've just pulled my plate in two while eating!"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
He truly is The Irrepressible Dark Horse.

berserker%20dark%20horse.jpg

berserker%20d.%20horse.jpg

CaptainWacky

He should have a cameo in the next piece of shit X-Men movie.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well those blades are more realistic than the ones in wolverine origin.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It really is the only choice. He may be an utter knob jockey from time to time but he is a legendary housemate despite that.

CaptainWacky

It's looking very likely it'll be MArcus versus Freddie this week in which case we MUST save Marcus because he says things like "I could eat a brick" whereas Freddie just says "mmmm".

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Marcus, Freddie and Siavash are just TRYING TO DO SOMETHING INTETESTING god damnit BB. I'd much rather watch them being awesome than watching Lisa bitching and Rodrigo having tantrums.

CaptainWacky

Marcus: I wonder if Leona Lewis would have sex with me.
Freddie: Who's Leona Lewis?
Marcus: That fit bird who sings and needs my schlong.

How could she resist him?

CaptainWacky

Deserves to win for saying "that woman is a fucking idiot!" about Bea the moment she left the Diary Room.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't like anyone who's left in the show, so I'm at a loss to pick a winner.

CaptainWacky

Why you no like Rodrigo? Why you hate him?

CaptainWacky

I like the way they report it as a genuine threat when he was obviously taking the piss.

CaptainWacky

Marcus says the swimming pool is nice, but small and a stupid shape. He says the mattresses are good but ruined by the air conditioning, the Diary Room chair is "shit," the carpet is awful, the kitchen is cheap and nasty and the place is muddy and rusty. He says the whole house is made to make people unhappy. He then asks Big Brother for some action figures and his picture of John Barrowman, "a juggernaught of Saturday night TV"

Last part wasn't shown on the highlights (SCARED HE'LL WIN?), but has to be recorded.

CaptainWacky