Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Survey

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I have some questions for those posters at TK who are married:

1) How long were you with your current spouse before the actual marriage?

2) What kind of ceremony was it? (big, small, city hall, hand-fasting/common law)

3) Did you have sex on your wedding night?

If the answer to 3 is yes, please answer the following questions

a) How many orgasms were there that night (appx)?
b) Was the sex immediately pre-marriage at what you consider an acceptable level? (Note: I will consider a 'no' answer as possibly lower or HIGHER than acceptable, doesn't matter to me.)

More questions as I think of them.

I'm interested in these answers, PM me with them if you don't want to post, I won't tell!

Gonad said:
I have some questions for those posters at TK who are married:

1) How long were you with your current spouse before the actual marriage? 1 year

2) What kind of ceremony was it? (big, small, city hall, hand-fasting/common law) Medium size, around 100 guests or so. Traditional and non traditional ceremony.

3) Did you have sex on your wedding night? No. Because we did not go to our honeymoon destination until the next day and wanted to wait. Plus we were pretty tired, a wedding can take alot out of a person. Its common I hear! I swear! :P
But the sex the next day and for the next weeks of the honeymoon were phenominal.

If the answer to 3 is yes, please answer the following questions

a) How many orgasms were there that night (appx)?
b) Was the sex immediately pre-marriage at what you consider an acceptable level? (Note: I will consider a 'no' answer as possibly lower or HIGHER than acceptable, doesn't matter to me.)

More questions as I think of them.

Did you mean the sex after marriage on part b?

Yes, it seems like a practical thing to me to be too tired to have sex on one's wedding night; especially if you've already been having sex with that person so it isn't something/one you've never done before.

On Question 3 part b I meant the sex BEFORE marriage, not after marriage.

But I had forgotten that the stress of a wedding actually builds up over time so it is possible that the sex was at unusually low levels immediately pre-wedding. But you don't need to answer that since your answer to question 3 was "no."

You are the only person who has responded to this survey in public or private, I'd forgotten all about it. Thank you for reminding me!