MASSIVE Sree/Noirin bust-up

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Not sure how it started, but Sree apparently said something to Noirin and Marcus (about the cider tits again) which really pissed off Noirin and she's utterly refusing to talk to him. She went on an epic irish rant about him with Siavash and Marcus who were backing her up. Meanwhile Sree is out in the garden with Lisa looking insane, begging Lisa to get Noirin to talk to him...Lisa goes out and Noriin just flat refuse her and Lisa's dumbfounded...now Angel's going on about food AGAIN but Sree's still sitting outside and Noirin won't speak...I think we could see our first BB murder here...hope not...

CaptainWacky

Now Angel appears to be in love with Noirin too and was trying to tell Freddy and Noirin she was starving herself due to that love...seriously...this is fucking mental.

CaptainWacky

Sree keeps ranting about it to poor Karly and she's totally bored out of her tits lol.

CaptainWacky

After a day of skirting around each other, Noirin and Sree finally sat down in the Garden to iron out their differences. To recap, the pair had been hanging out, but when Noirin started spending a bit more time joking with Marcus, Sree got angry, had a bit of a hissy fit, and then started laying into Noirin. It's fairly obvious that Sree has a soft spot for Noirin and got riled that his nemesis, Marcus, was able to flirt and joke with her in a way that Sree hadn't.

After sitting in the Garden talking about their uncomfortable situation for a few minutes, Noirin was clearly annoyed. Sree talked and talked, mainly about nothing, and Noirin wasn't backing down about requiring an apology.

"I've been listening to you for the last few minutes and you haven't made any sense," she said, crossly.

"OK, I apologise," smiled Sree, without much conviction.

"Why didn't you say that from the start?" she asked. But Sree began another meaningless stream of chat, accusing her of being weird with him.

"Something happened with you," he said.

"Nothing happened to me," she snapped back. "I was talking with Marcus and suddenly you had a hissy fit, and give me attitude and started being smart."

Sree grinned. But Noirin wasn't laughing.

"Why did you think that was OK to start slagging me? Would you have liked it? If i'd just started slagging you off?"

"No, no, no," said Sree still grinning. "I don't have enough patience with this. You made a mistake."

"I didn't make a mistake. You made a mistake!" she came back.

Seeing he wasn't getting anywhere, a smiling Sree tried a different tack and laid on a charm offensive.

"Come on this is silly. Arguing like children."

"It's not silly. You know what you have to say and you're just sitting here beating around the bush. You're just talking, talking and not making sense. Sree, do you feel you have to apologise to me. Stop laughing at me!"

Sree realised he wasn't getting anywhere.

"I did wrong," he smiled, "I apologise. I did wrong." But rather than leaving it there, he started again trying to accuse Noirin of ignoring him.

"I decided to ignore you, cos you were being a ********," she said.

"I feel sorry," said Sree, still grinning.

"Sorry for who? Don't feel sorry for me, as I don't need you to feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself."

After a few minutes more bluster, Sree said something else, something telling.

"Marcus disrepects you," he said.

"No he doesn't," she snapped. "Marcus asked me if I mind him talking about my arse or my boobs and I don't give a ****. The person who cares is you. So it's your problem. The only person who's talked bad about me in this House is you."

After a few more minutes, with Sree offering more apologies, Noirin agreed to a truce. But an uneasy one. And an even more uneasy reconcilitory hug. Sree might be smiling, but behind those drawn on specs and moustache, we don't think Noirin is.

I hope they don't try to portray her as the villian and the grinning muppet as some kind of victim.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Sree gets really mad at people who don't look at things the same way he does, he can't understand why people wouldn't think exactly the same as him.

CaptainWacky

You get me what I am trying to say?