MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.

JillianBacardi

sweetness isn't me no matter how hard you guys want her to be, however, we know each other very well, talk to each other almost every day, she has been my sounding board and one of my closest supporters during this whole online criminal charge thing. As a matter of fact, she is one of the few people who knows the turmoil I have experienced as a result and agree's that justice did not prevail. That is why she decided to get a computer and come online. I think she might kick your sorry asses if you continue on this path.

This is her first experience online with message boards, so I am going to ask very nicely that you not make her experience a living nightmare like you have made mine. Message board people are always "recruiting" fresh meat, but when they get it they act like a bunch of jackals so maybe you should think about what I am saying because sweetness is loved by everyone in real life (irl). I know what a bunch of animals you are, she is getting ready to experience the same so I am feeling a little protective of her right now.

I will be watching you guys.........make no mistake about that.

sweetness.........I will publish a list of duals you should not respond to if they send you a *pm* private message or anything. If you want to try chat on a message board........go to the Chat thread in Godforsaken Hellholes or something, then go to a post that Borgs made about his chat link (wordforge), it is the easiest one I have used so far you may even want to look at his message board, I got banned last year and Borgs has no intention of letting me back on his board, but that's ok, he had some bitch from hell running it but maybe she is gone now. You will know people are there if you see names at the top righthand corner. You can type whatever you want, hit return and it will pop up on the board. The cursor will be at the bottom of the page.

JillianBacardi

If you have any questions we will use this thread in the evening since you know I won't have time during the day since I will be covering your ass for the next two days and then you will be covering mine next week.

C

Cloudy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JILLIAN COME JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE THE SUMMER OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!

The Question

Eternal
Jillian, I demand that you stop getting more pathetic.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Patheticness has no boundaries or limits, just ask Bill Cosby.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I liked the movie Sybil.

The Question

Eternal
JillianBacardi said:
Meryl Streep's saggy ass crack isn't me no matter how hard you guys want it to be, however, we know each other very well, talk to each other almost every day, it has been my sounding board and one of my closest supporters during this whole online criminal charge thing. As a matter of fact, it is one of the few people who knows the turmoil I have experienced as a result and agree's that napalm would have solved the problem. That is why it decided to get a computer and cum on mine. I think I might lick your fabulous asses if you continue on this path.

This is its first experience online with message boards, so I am going to ask very nicely that you not make its experience a living rugburn like you have made mine. Message board lizards are always barbecuing fresh meat, but when they get it they act like a bunch of Presbyterians so maybe you should think about what I am saying because Meryl Streep's saggy ass crack is loved by everyone in real life (hiv). I know what a bunch of animals I look like, my toe is getting ready to experience the same so I am feeling a little possessive of it right now.

I will be watching you guys from my sleeping bag in my car.........make no mistake about that.

sweetness.........I will publish a list of duals you should not respond to if they send you a *pms* private message or anything. If you want to try chum on a message board........go to the bathroom in your clothes or something, then sit on a post that Borgs made about his fat winky (wordforge), he is the easiest one I have used so far you may even want to look at his goober, I got banned last year and Borgs has no intention of letting me back on his board, but that's ok, he had some birtch from the park running it but maybe she is gone now. You will know people are there if you see pretty colors at the top righthand corner of your ceiling. You can type whatever you want, hit return and it will pop up in your undergarment. The cursor will be at the bottom of the page screaming profanities.

o_O

The Question

Eternal
JillianBacardi said:
TQ .......... which federal agency do you work for?

Parker, Frank B., Serial Number 221-703 Baker.