Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May I post on the Entire Board, Please?

I've been posting at TrekBBS infrequently for around a year, and heard a little about this place. I've never really stuck around anywhere long online, and probably won't here, but decided to register and have a look.

I use different names at every board, and never reveal who I am from one to the other. I am a very privater person in that manner. I don't want anybody to be able to use anything against me.

^Ah, the tried and true 'I won't be here long, so please

let me post on the whole board' trick. Been there, done that, gave the t-shirt to a fucking homeless vet in the park. Leo lied to you guys. Yes, he did. He's gonna rip somebody a new ass. Does the begging give you admins some level of satisfaction based on power? Do you feel powerful by having pathetic souls beg to access the entire board? My, that's really fucking pathetic. I for one don't need to reduce simple human beings to the level of fucking homeless vets. That's sad, but then again it's your show. If your self-esteem needs this sort of thing, by all means, keep on doing it.

Fucking with the noobs again Sarek? Thought you would have been an admin by now. I guess things haven't got that bad here yet.

Caitriona said:
You're Welcome. ;)

Do you still fear the great SAINTLUCIFER so much you refuse to free him from this jail? I thought as much. So much for the claim TK does not ban. Ah well.

Just for the record, I have been banned by more sites than most of you are even aware existed. Today already I was banned from two sites. The ONLY site which has never banned me would be TROLL WARS / TROLL VALHALLA. This mere fact is most telling. Rather tells where TROLL KINGDOM stands in the general scheme of things.

Sarek said:
Oh, and shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear you whine. That's why you're in the Daycare, bitch.

At least I have a reason for being here in DAYCARE. What is your excuse? You have yet to be banned by the Admins. Do you desire my cock that much? I have no doubt I am the reason you come to DAYCARE since there is no point in coming to my forum otherwise. I do accept your paying homage to the greatness that is I.

SaintLucifer said:
At least I have a reason for being here in DAYCARE. What is your excuse? You have yet to be banned by the Admins. Do you desire my cock that much? I have no doubt I am the reason you come to DAYCARE since there is no point in coming to my forum otherwise. I do accept your paying homage to the greatness that is I.

I like to take a stick and poke the daycare retards on occasion. It's a hobby.

SaintLucifer said:
Then perhaps you are like MESSENGER? You are both in dire need of a life yes?

Nope, got one thanks. But whenever I have a few free moments, I like to pursue my hobbies.

Another dual accusation. Haven't I stated this before?

seventy7shadows said:
let me post on the whole board' trick. Been there, done that, gave the t-shirt to a fucking homeless vet in the park. Leo lied to you guys. Yes, he did. He's gonna rip somebody a new ass. Does the begging give you admins some level of satisfaction based on power? Do you feel powerful by having pathetic souls beg to access the entire board? My, that's really fucking pathetic. I for one don't need to reduce simple human beings to the level of fucking homeless vets. That's sad, but then again it's your show. If your self-esteem needs this sort of thing, by all means, keep on doing it.

I'm not a fucking dual. Not that I care, but some of you seem to care about the wrong impression that I'm a dual. Perhaps if you lay off the weed a little, you can get some activity back in your brains.

Sarek, did you get bored sniffing 9-yr old boys' dirty

Sarek said:
Nope, got one thanks. But whenever I have a few free moments, I like to pursue my hobbies.

underpants? Didn't want to fondle some mini-nuts, rub your erection across a little boy's lips? Fascinating.