MCU things that don't have their own thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was fun and Mantis is extremely adorable.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Groot was entirely CGI according to Gunn.

CaptainWacky

Absolutely shocked that Hit-Monkey got renewed but season one was surprisingly good so I'm happy.

whisky

Boobie inspector
This is the biggest shock since Shocky McShockington stood on some Lego while a firework went off.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

CaptainWacky

It had a monkey in it.

CaptainWacky

Bub.

CaptainWacky

The trailer's probably a fifth the length of the entire show but hey it's cute.

CaptainWacky

I managed to binge all 15 minutes of I Am Groot season 2. It was cute. The one where he fought the snowman terminator was the best one.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I managed to binge all 15 minutes of I Am Groot season 2. It was cute. The one where he fought the snowman terminator was the best one.
Agreed. The Snowman one was the best one. Second place was the Watcher and frozen treat one.

CaptainWacky

I wasn't particularly interested in Echo, but this is good trailer (and much violent than normal.)

CaptainWacky

This still looks good and probably nice for Netflix Daredevil fans to have that show declared CANON (through a trailer.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
First episode bored me so much I can't bring myself to watch the rest.

CaptainWacky

Episode 1 - The way they just used full scenes from Hawkeye mixed with the rest of the flashbacks made it feel disjointed. Fight scene with Daredevil showing up was fun.

Episode 2 - Biscuits is amusing. Episode just seemed to end randomly.

CaptainWacky

Episode 3 - She beats up like twenty guys in the skating rink but then at the end of the fight there's like another twenty guys standing around her. That's a lot of guys for a skating rink.

Episode 4 - Best episode by far. Vincent D'onofrio is great as always as Fisk and he felt more like the Daredevil version here than the one in Hawkeye.

Episode 5 - Not really sure what Fisk's plan with as he kidnaps her family but is also going to blow up the place with a rocket launcher, I guess? The show was fine. It was better than Secret Invasion but I know that's not saying much. It definitely felt like they cut stuff as they build up her relationship with Bonnie to be a big thing but then Bonnie's only role is to be kidnapped twice. I wasn't sure of the family relationships? Are Biscuits and Bonnie brother and sister? Is the skating rink guy another relative? I thought maybe there was supposed to be romantic tension between him and Maya at one point?

Probably could have done the whole thing as a 2 hour streaming movie.

whisky

Boobie inspector
From what a guy on a group I'm in said, they filmed 8 episodes, it got paired down to five. So god help how poor the stuff they cut out must have been.

CaptainWacky

It was a perfectly fine tv show.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Technically not MCU, but in a development that will shock none, Madam Web is apparently terrible.