Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MENTALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUS!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

I thought you are in Greece???? YOU ARE IN NASHVILLE???? IS THAT REALLY YOU??? ISN'T THE PEACE, LOVE AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF IN CONTRADICTION TO YOUR THREAD YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME???

GEEZ...........I THOUGHT YOU WERE REALLY AN ISRAELI I MET.

You don't wear glasses. I don't believe that is you..............NOPE. You guys lie all the time. I think you are my Israeli friend.

He also knows this is a conspiracy and you guys tried to drive me crazy. He knows I'm not crazy.............that is why I sought him out.

They know this is serious bidness............it is why I confided everything to them!! Yep!! I knew my report would get to my old boyfriend in Israel.

It's it good hands now. I wouldn't mess around with them if I were you..........the gassing and cable snapping on my garage door with the possibility of severing my head spurred them into action cause they knew they guberment wasn't going to protect me. I will always be grateful to them for that.

I don't EVER forget my friends. All two of them.

See!!! Now I have the Mossad involved. You guys shouldn't have been so mean to me. I know "Z" is pissed to find out some of these guys gassed me then tried to sever my head. He is not a man to be trifled with and he loves me. I would have married him except my dad died, I moved back to TN and he went back to Israel after he got his Ph.D.

I am going to go see him one day.

Wow, if they cut your neck deep enough, maybe you and I could date sometime?

I am beginning to wonder if I was wrong about GoDaddy??? I think I have been misled about him..........he might be one of the good guys instead of a bad guy like I originally thought. After all........he is anti-guberment. So am I..........now. I don't trust our guberment to do the right thing because they have become so corrupt and a bunch of liars.

BASTARDS

I think the only thing that would surprize me right now is to find out Bob Parson's is on my side. Boy...........if that is the case I am going to have to do some ass-kissing. Don't kid yourselves. The whole IP thing could be that he has been ripped off for bandwidth or something by the Army.