Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentalist, Raffles

I don't have my full attention at the computer right now but I'm allready registered. I'm ready to go as soon as I get a free moment.

May God Almighty give our work His blessing, strengthen our purpose, and endow us with wisdom and the trust of our people, for we are fighting not for ourselves but for TK.

Lord Raffles said:
May God Almighty give our work His blessing, strengthen our purpose, and endow us with wisdom and the trust of our people, for we are fighting not for ourselves but for TK.

ah lard

:D
mm

keekeen said:
BTW, they do IP Blocking!

Hypocrites!!!!

I have no idea if TROLL WARS does IP blocking or not. I do know that TROLL KINGDOM does it. I have experienced it. Chip chip cheerio.

SaintLucifer said:
I have no idea if TROLL WARS does IP blocking or not. I do know that TROLL KINGDOM does it. I have experienced it. Chip chip cheerio.
You are lying, or are mentally challenged.

Lucy is lying, as usual. So was snoop about his IP block, fucker just forgot to accept cookies :)