Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MENTALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

hERE!! You spend a lot of time over at You Tube.............the next time you are over there look at these IP numbers cause they have a whole bunch of them to support one freakin' site.
Why do they need 4 IP numbers for 1 site?? is it because of they do movie clips and stuff?? Cause I heard they are getting in trouble for that.

IP#208.65.152.201
IP#208.65.152.137
IP#216.55.191.55
IP#212.227.111.35
www.Youtube.com
www.demonoid.com

GIT ON IT!! I need you guys to help me out on this part of my investigation, its the least you can do after all the crap I have been through. I think they are leeching bandwidth off somebody.

MOOCHES.

This is what I think..........remember when I told you I got in trouble for hotlinking pictures from another site and posting them on another forum?? They kind of explained how it worked to me then taught me how to get a photobucket account and post pictures from there.

Is that what is going on??

Tamar_Garish said:
They probably have four servers because they are a high traffic site, idiot.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

I think it is a conspiracy!! I don't take much stock in anything you say Tamar. I think you are Dirty.

On a different note...........how about Alberto Gonzales?? Now all the Republicans are jumping on the bandwagon to git rid of this guy!!! It is really weird because everyone is really vague about what this is all about.........I mean, U.S. Attorney's being fired, voter fraud, Constitutional rights violations, Bush administration being liars and corrupt, Obstruction of Justice, Ms. Goodwin pleading the 5th without being subpoena'd, she has already hired a high-profile DEFENSE lawyer ..............then all of a sudden, out of the blue..........Gonzales starts talking about Public Corruption and how his office takes this stuff seriously yet Congress seem's to think Gonzales isn't trustworthy!!! he doesn't uphold the law..........I can testify to that.

I couldn't help but laugh. I should send him a copy of my report axing him about the Public Corruption I have uncovered and have been trying to GIT his office to do something about for 2 long years.
Anyway, Thursday will be a big day for the folks up on capital hill......I can't wait to hear how excited all the MSNBC people will be that night!!! You know they will have their pee-pee's in a riot. Chris Matthew's jaw dropped tonight when someone told him
Anyway............it is my understanding Arlen Spector will be the "hatchet" man. It looks like Gonzales is on his way out and there is nothing Dubya can do. What do you think his rating are down to this week?? 10%? Wait till the real story comes out.:)

^Little Debbie cupcakes.

Hi Cassie...........Hi Mentalcase!! So...........you guys ready for the good?? I'm in the process of taking Alberto down for firing my man in Arkansas just as he was looking into my case about a criminal in his state. I complained about the DOJ obstructing justice since I was working with an FBI agent in Little Rock and just as I was making progress they fired the U.S. Attorney and the new guy can't find my report. How convenient.

As you can imagine that really pissed me off and I am demanding they put Bud or whatever his name is...............back in office so he can finish what he started.

I told the FBI I need more "space" in my "Report Cybercrime" allocation of words they give you online. I have run out of ink in my HP cartridge so I have resorted to email now.