Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercedes Jeep

Rov_is_a_Fag

Hey Cranky.................does "Ava" drive a Mercedes Jeep?? It is an older one. I could tell by the emblem on the front of it. I saw it the day Dawnee the psycho set up The Killing Field. I came over to Troll Valhalla to tell you guys all about it. I can indentify all of you. The two guys who took off out of the parking lot to "Gas" up the jeep for you while you were falling off your bar stool at O'Charley's in Marble Falls. Jack & I threw you and Dawnee a curve ball when we decided we didn't want to go that restaurant. We chose the one next door. Why?? you axe?? I saw the sand-colored Mercedes Jeep sitting in front of O'Charleys. I went on high-alert.........you don't see many Jeeps like that in the U.S. of A. NOPE.............only high-ranking military officials drive or have access to them.

When I axe Dawnee what was going on..................she said G-d sent her.....it was Divine Intervention. Then he appeared out of nowhere!!!!! after she tried to position me out on the balcony of the OTHER restaurant.

If my posse had of been there..............the casualties would be 6-7. Your side.

ACtually that would be 1977-1983.

I just wanted to see if anyone would catch that but since you wouldn't know when I went back to college...............the dates wouldn't mean anything.

Party Time!!

I like setting traps for you guys but you are starting to smarten up. I am going to have to take this stuff somewhere else where I can have more fun with it.