Mercedes Playboy Photoshoot!

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
2261.imgcache.jpg

2262.imgcache.jpg

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
gosh, this thread was moved from the Minefield. I guess it didn't live up to the high calibre quality of MF posts.

or am I not elite enough to create threads there? Do people have to go through some sort of ritual initiation rite, or take an exam to earn the privilege?

The Question

Eternal
gosh, this thread was moved from the Minefield. I guess it didn't live up to the high calibre quality of MF posts.

or am I not elite enough to create threads there? Do people have to go through some sort of ritual initiation rite, or take an exam to earn the privilege?

The Mine Field has a strict "TITS OR GTFO" policy.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I should have posted at least one pic of Natalie Portman and a Star Trek reference. What a fool I am- I'll know for next time

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
No idea why the thread was moved...

Anyway when it comes to Mercedes - there can be only one....

2264.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
9000 guest hits can't be wrong, eh? :bigass:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Suckered again. Dammit.

jack

That's our Stealth Ninja for you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
gosh, this thread was blah blah moved from the Minefield. I guess blah blah it didn't live up to the blah blah blah blah high calibre blah blah blah blah quality of MF posts.

or am I not elite blah blah insignificant waffle blah blah enough to create threads there? Do people have to blah blah go through some sort of ritual blah blah blah blah initiation rite, or take an exam to earn the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah chew on brick slowly escaping gas privilege?

Shut the fuck up, gnat.

jack

He's gnot a gnat, he's a fucking GNINJA!

jack

2019-03-08-11.28.30-1994986211261229839_6786389277.jpg

jack

jack

Shutterstock_616540c.jpg

jack

mercedes-mcnab-body-254236.jpeg

jack