Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

messenger banned me to daycare

THAT IS FINE messenger..........you want to play that way........good for you. I think the reason I was put down here is because I posted HAVOKs pic. The TRUTH will come out with or without you........I can always start faxing his pic to all the other people I have faxed my report to.

Don't forget, I have your boards records up to 8/05/05 and even though I can't make heads nor tails out of most of it.............all it will take is a computer programmer who knows how to interpret this stuff and I will know your real life identity like I know most of the others on this board up until 8/5/05.

I don't blame Sardy for leaving forever and taking all his posts and the posts from 8/5/05 with him. Go find some of them..............you won't. They are gone.

Oh............a retraction..........the reason I know a lot of the people's real life identities on this board is because of Dawn.