Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger call Racist Frankenstein a nigger

Racist franknst

Racist Frankenstein no darkie! Racist Frankenstein deficate in bag on messengers front door light bag then ring doorbell. Racist frankenstein run behind bush and watch as messenger stomp fire out and get all of racist frankenstein fecal matter on his foot!

fecal matter goooood!!!!

this what racist frankenstein put on messengers front proch
oh_shit.jpg

racist frankenstein think that the sound messenger gay lover make when messenger inside him.

Racist frankenstein think that messnger the real nigger, not racist frankenstein.

raesict frankenstein think messenger ashamed of his race and messenger tried to transfer shame of being darkie on racist frankenstein.

Racist franknst said:
racist frankenstein think that the sound messenger gay lover make when messenger inside him.

Racist frankenstein think that messnger the real nigger, not racist frankenstein.

raesict frankenstein think messenger ashamed of his race and messenger tried to transfer shame of being darkie on racist frankenstein.
TROLLED. OWNED. PALM OF MY HAND.

I didn't realize I was so good at deconstructing your duals that you had to register one after another.

Racist franknst said:
Racist Frankenstein no darkie! Racist Frankenstein deficate in bag on messengers front door light bag then ring doorbell. Racist frankenstein run behind bush and watch as messenger stomp fire out and get all of racist frankenstein fecal matter on his foot!

fecal matter goooood!!!!

Most puzzling. You are capable of spelling a Teutonic name like 'Frankenstein' correctly but not a well-known English word like 'defecate'? Surely you grow weary of deciding 'should I misspell this or that in an attempt to troll them with my own STUPIDITY'? This only makes it truly obvious you are a dual of someone well-known here. I am attempting to determines whose dual you are. I have several possibilities which I shall get into later but keep it up. You have slipped up already as in your post above. You will slip again. Post with care lest I snag one of your errors and reveal your true identity bitch. Take great care. This is a warning for you little child.