Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MESSENGER IS GOING INSANE with good reason

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What did I tell you people? He is roaming all over TROLL KINGDOM abusing his newfound power just as I said he would. Who is the smarter? All of you COMBINED or I? MESSENGER's actions would point to the latter. I OWN you all and you know it. What is incredible would be the fact I did it from HERE. I AM THE ONE TRUE GOD!

Well I have to agree with SaintLucifer, he seems to be right about Messenger (Coward). Some people are just to inept to be trusted with any power. Now go ahead Messenger, feel free to spam away. You will be allowed to get away with it.

Yeah, please do. Dumbass McFucknuts still obviously hasn't figured out why he got DayCared, and has gone right back to doing the same dumb shit that got him thrown in there in the first place.

The Question said:
Yeah, please do. Dumbass McFucknuts still obviously hasn't figured out why he got DayCared, and has gone right back to doing the same dumb shit that got him thrown in there in the first place.
You're going to tell me why I was DCed 'in teh first place' then.

The Question said:
Dumbass McFucknuts still obviously hasn't figured out why he got DayCared,
you seem to have figured out why mister Dumbass McFucknuts got DCed in the first place. Please, inform us.

Dumbass McFucknuts?

Is there another Scot around here?

.. oh wait "Mc" is a drunken mick Irishman, "Mac" is a heroic and manly Scot.

nevermind

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Dumbass McFucknuts?

Is there another Scot around here?

.. oh wait "Mc" is a drunken mick Irishman, "Mac" is a heroic and manly Scot.

nevermind

As my Scots daddy would say 'Aye Mate!'. What you say is very true.