Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MESSENGER IS GOING INSANE

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What did I tell you people? He is roaming all over TROLL KINGDOM abusing his newfound power just as I said he would. Who is the smarter? All of you COMBINED or I? MESSENGER's actions would point to the latter. I OWN you all and you know it. What is incredible would be the fact I did it from HERE. I AM THE ONE TRUE GOD!

Well I have to agree with SaintLucifer, he seems to be right about Messenger (Coward). Some people are just to inept to be trusted with any power. Now go ahead Messenger, feel free to spam away. You will be allowed to get away with it.

What exactly has Messenger done that's so wrong? Has he banned any of you (and no, Luci, Banning isn't being sent here)? Admins are in name only at this place. Sheesh!

Lou The Beagle said:
What exactly has Messenger done that's so wrong? Has he banned any of you (and no, Luci, Banning isn't being sent here)? Admins are in name only at this place. Sheesh!

I knew you were a typical dumb NIGGER bitch. Why do you think REVEREND and GRAMMOUR BOY were released from DAYCARE? It is my bidding that allowed this to happen simply because I called the Admins on it. Seems they were BANNED (yes you dumbfucks - banned) to DAYCARE for absolutely nothing. This fact alone told me it was MESSENGER who had done it. I was not 100% positive until BAD DOG did a little test I suggested he do where he challenged MESSENGER to move a thread. MESSENGER did exactly that. Right away I knew it was MESSENGER gone insane who had banned both REVEREND and GRAMMOUR BOY to DAYCARE. They were eventually freed by SARDONICA because that asshole Admin knew I had called it correctly. Everyone else in TROLL KINGDOM sat on their asses in fear of the Admins and said absolutely nothing yet they KNEW I was right. MESSENGER openly displayed his cowardice. Rather than post his usual 'if you respond to this asswipe I shall negrep you' he now had the power to ban which he exercised immediately. I know for a fact had I not been banned to DAYCARE already, he would have tossed me into here also. I would bet he wished I had not been banned. Why he never thought to release me only to ban me once again simply for the sheer pleasure of it is beyond me.
Now be a good little ugly nigger cunt and shut the fuck up. Post in my direction only when given fucking permission to do so otherwise I should be forced to wet your fat nigger lips and smack your face against a wall so that you remain stuck against it.