Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MESSENGER THE MOD

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Since I have been absent the past few days I had missed a few things but surely I have discovered a few interesting facts since I have returned. Seems I have been puzzled as to why GRAMMOUR BOY and REVEREND have been banned. Upon scanning their threads I have seen not ONE infraction of the rules on their part. Now as an individual who has been DAYCARED a record two times it is my belief someone is taking liberty with his newfound powers. I call to the floor one MESSENGER whom if I have read the threads correctly is now a MODERATOR with powers to ban members to DAYCARE. Ironically, I had warned people if MESSEDUP were to receive such powers, he would abuse them immediately. My warnings went unheeded. I have no doubt it was MESSEDUP who banned both GRAMMOUR and REVEREND to DAYCARE. No doubt he has also banned FRANKENFAG to this forum also. FRANKENFAG has not done anything untoward either. In terms of skirting the rules of TROLL KINGDOM, all 3 are but bit players in comparison to myself yet they share my fate. Why? Simple. Someone has taken on the role of a modern-day HITLER. I warned you all this would happen.

There is also the little-known fact LILITH attempted to have me unbanned from DAYCARE only to be turned down. Would anyone venture a guess as to WHO it was that turned down LILITH's proposal to 'free' me from DAYCARE? If you guessed MESSEDUP, grab for yourself a cigar.

When there was first talk of making MESSENGER a MODERATOR I had muttered that if he were to gain such powers, there is no way on earth am I getting out of DAYCARE. The fact LILITH's pleadings fell on deaf ears has proven my point.

bad dog said:
He cant even move a thread, hes full of shit.

Then challenge him? I would if I could but as you can see, I cannot. I challenge you to go into SPEAK FREELY and spam the shit out of it. He already challenged SAREK to do the same. I am challenging you to take him on or have you truly been speyed as I am led to believe you cowardly little bitch? Were it me in SPEAK FREELY I would challenge him in a heartbeat and you know it too.

What Saint Lucifer has said tends to make sense. I just wonder why none of the admins have answered my question. Do they think if they ignore me that I will go away?

SaintLucifer said:
Then challenge him? I would if I could but as you can see, I cannot. I challenge you to go into SPEAK FREELY and spam the shit out of it. He already challenged SAREK to do the same. I am challenging you to take him on or have you truly been speyed as I am led to believe you cowardly little bitch? Were it me in SPEAK FREELY I would challenge him in a heartbeat and you know it too.

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=777459#post777459

thank you but this may be too late

i am seriously considering finding

greener pastures elsewhere

i came to the tk to avoid

the very crap i was subjected to

namely, nazi admins drunk with the power​

Sardonica said:
I've removed Grammour Boy and Rev. from DC. I don't know who put them in DC, but if anyone can point to a thread for why they SHOULD be in DC, please PM me, Cait, or MM...

I thank you, maybe you will only be sent to the first layer of Hell.

Sardonica said:
I've removed Grammour Boy and Rev. from DC. I don't know who put them in DC, but if anyone can point to a thread for why they SHOULD be in DC, please PM me, Cait, or MM...

You're going to regret that decision......