Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MESSENGER THE UNEMPLOYED BUM!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I knew there was a reason that psychotic fuck was online all the time. He collects welfare cheques. What a LOSER. You should like proof? Straight from the Shoutbox:

[Today 04:25 PM] Messenger: .
[Today 04:25 PM] Sarek: Messenger
[Today 04:25 PM] Monolith: How are you living with no job?
[Today 04:25 PM] Messenger: If I don't find anything I'll just do some construction
[Today 04:24 PM] Messenger: Unemployed and slightly overqualified for a low-level job as a computer techie
[Today 04:24 PM] Monolith: lol
[Today 04:24 PM] Messenger: Yes Harkley

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a stupid cunt. Dumb and unemployed. Everyone in here is paying for MESSENGER to stay alive. Duhhhhhh? Fuck was I ever right about this psycho. I bet he stalks little boys. He has all day to do so. *ROTFLMAO*. I should demand MESSENGER come visit me in Toronto to carry out that physical threat he made against me. He need not fear the fact he cannot afford a mere bus from NY to TORONTO. I will give him the cash from my small change box. MESSENGER? Which day do you collect your welfare cheques??

*points at the bum called MESSENGER of TK and laughs so hard my belly aches*