Michael Jackson was a WWE Fan.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Jim Ross has posted his latest blog entry at www.jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the most notable things he wrote:

Memories of Michael Jackson, who was believed to be a WWE fan:
"Many years ago I turned down an opportunity to join my wife, along with several WWE corporate types, at a private function at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. I believe the occasion was a birthday party for a Jackson family member. My wife recalls the Jackson kids asking if "J.R. was o.k." as that apparently was around the time Kane BBQ'ed yours truly. Many within the Jackson household followed WWE on TV regularly as Jan remembers getting bombarded with questions and some of the Jacksons have attended WWE events over the years. My wife recalls the experience as being a great deal of fun and remembers being pretty sure that she saw Michael in costume wearing a "fat suit" so as to not to distract from the other family member's birthday celebration by causing a commotion amongst the visiting guests. Neverland Ranch was an extraordinary place for an individual's residence even someone as unique as Michael Jackson. Coming off the untimely death of Jackson this week at only 50 years of age, in hindsight I wish I had accompanied the Mrs on this trip. Jackson was an impeccable showman with precision like timing and possessed amazing crowd psychology.....which are all enviable traits of a great wrestler in any decade past, present or future.

"One thing left behind at the Neverland Ranch, by request, was a signed cookbook, "Can You Take the Heat" and a few bottles of J.R.'s BBQ Sauce. Small world indeed."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think I'm quite similar to Michael in the "kid who never grew up likes childish things like wrestling" way. He had lots of great arcade games too.