CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Twat.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Profile: Mikey

200x300bb7hmsmikey2yw.jpg

Why Big Brother? "There’s never been anyone like me in the house – confident, good looking and can hold a conversation…I think I can do better than others that have been on."

Trivia
• Would like to be reincarnated as a dog because he’s always on heat and claims his penis "controls my brain"
• Dislikes ugly people and only likes the company of good-looking people. Also hates feminists because "they feel women should be equal in every way and they are always dykes".
• Claims he specifically chose a more expensive gym to attend because of the better quality of female members
• Since returning from university, Mikey has been living at home with his family and admits "my mum does all my washing and cooking like a woman should"
• Claims that transvestites scare him and wouldn’t like to sleep next to one in the Big Brother house

Mentythoughts:

Complete and utter twat. Wacky hit that judgement out the ballpark. Has about as many redeemable features as a burnt match dropped in shit. Looks like, and has the personality of one of Vernon Kay's pubes. Self proclaimed sexist bastard. He's a Fuckwit.

Hopefully Shabazz and Richard will gang-rape him.

Punchability Factor: Infinite.

CaptainWacky

They should switch him for the real Vernon Kay and not acknowledge it.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

Back in the house next door. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

He's irrelevant.

CaptainWacky

Evicted again. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

Was I right about him: Yes.

He seemed okay at times but his twattishness was there from the start when he started the fight between Sezer and Richard. Remember also the incident when he stole Nikki's beer in an obvious attempt to get her to kick off so that she would be evicted over Grace (he was even asking what time it would be shown on the highlights...and Grace still got 88% of the vote.) Then all his crap fights in the last week (the one with Imogen especially sticks out...she did absolutely nothing wrong). TWAT TWAT TWAT TWAT.

Was he a good housemate: Yeah but he could have went a few weeks earlier than he did.

Best moments: Ignoring Grace's please to "help me find my earring!" and just rolling around on the floor with Aisleyne.
His face when he was carrying Jayne on his shoulders.