Minor lost cupcakele

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its been a few weeks but remember when Locke was talking to Widmore and Widmore shoed Locke the picture of Syied working on that house sat out of the attic window hammering, and then when Locke went to see him, he was sat at the exact same window, wearing the exact same shirt, doing the exact same hammering?

I just thought that was lazy production values, since the photo was obviously taken at the same time that scene was filmed.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
sorry, I missed that...then again, Lost has made my brain bleed lately.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well all the houses on that project could have looked exactly the same and he could have really liked that shirt.

Ishcabittle

it was a nice shirt. whisky, something tells me that your devotion has faltered. only one thing to do now. it's time to fill your rectum with ducks.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
This is what, the fifth person we've had to duckrectum in the past four days?

Tough week, man.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, Locke does have access to a wormhole, so he could have gotte to Sayid ten seconds after the photo was taekn.

Big Dick McGee

I remember an episode of 24 in season 2 where they had a copy of Nina's passport up on a monitor...and it had all of the actress' real information on there! Like her address and everything! I bet someone got fired over that one...

CaptainWacky

Horace's wife Olivia being forgotten and him having a baby with the new chick (though I suppose they could explain this later.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe the others brought her first husband back to life and she went off with him taking the baby with her.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Who the heck is Olivia? I don't remember Horace at all from before except his face. You guys have super memories.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Neither did Olivia or Amy.

Lostpedia doesn't seem totally sure Olivia was Horace's wife though.

CaptainWacky

Well Amy wasn't asian so why would Amelia be?

I'm pretty sure when Horace first appeared the way it was done it was OBVIOUS the girl he was with was his wife/girlfriend but I suppose if they never said it they can retcon her away.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
If she was just his girlfriend, then they could have broken up.

CaptainWacky

She had the same surname as him. Maybe incest siblings.

Big Dick McGee

Well Amy wasn't asian so why would Amelia be?

I'm pretty sure when Horace first appeared the way it was done it was OBVIOUS the girl he was with was his wife/girlfriend but I suppose if they never said it they can retcon her away.

I thought you said Amy was Reiko Aylesworth's character?? I'm all confused!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm sure she wasnt called that in 24, unless I just wasnt paying attention to the names