Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MISS MANNERS, IT'S OFFICIAL...

Gagh said:
Not QSF-worthy material. Please move.
It is a question requesting permission to "tickle MM all over her body". Hence, it belongs right where it is. :razz:

And Gagh, I need a definitive answer from you regarding the cease and desist request to stop any and all harassment of Grammour Boy going forward, or else the case will be brought before the EFF for adjudication. Please comply with my request, as I do not want to see this thing go any further than it already has. Apologise to me and promise to never harass me again, and we can all move on. OK? :D

Grammour Boy said:
It is a question requesting permission to "tickle MM all over her body". Hence, it belongs right where it is. :razz:

And Gagh, I need a definitive answer from you regarding the cease and desist request to stop any and all harassment of Grammour Boy going forward, or else the case will be brought before the EFF for adjudication. Please comply with my request, as I do not want to see this thing go any further than it already has. Apologise to me and promise to never harass me again, and we can all move on. OK? :D

No and grow up.

Grammour Boy said:
It may have been a statement of a SUGGESTION to "permit Grammour Boy to tickle MM all over her body". :razz:
It may have been a request to have chickens shoved up your bum. It wasn't one or the other.

Messenger said:
It may have been a request to have chickens shoved up your bum. It wasn't one or the other.
Interesting that you made such a contrarian connection. It says a lot about your mindset, not to mention possible issues of dyslexia with which you may be struggling. :razz:

Grammour Boy said:

Ah.

Grammour Boy said:

Oh dear. It got moved. I wonder why?

Grammour Boy said:

Give up, surrender. You'll never win. I once "whined" about being called a retard for a couple a months and the more I complained the more they harassed me. Its easier to just let it go and let the "grown-ups" have their "fun".